lots to do

I have two kids a dog and a hubby I work full time and i am soo tired all the time Do you ever feel that way? Like there is soo much to do all the time,How do you deal it is worse now with school in session bc ther is homework and everything on top of it. by the way i have a 6 and 7 year old. Just curious if there are other moms out there that feel like they always have so much to do and how do you get it all done

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• To do it all I learned to survive on 4-6 hours of sleep.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:37 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Find chores that the kids can do -- sweep the kitchen, set the table, sort the laundry, fold the towels, feed the dog, pack school snacks.
    Anything that will help lighten your load. The younger you get them in the habit of helping, the easier it will be. Also think about planning meals on weekends. Make double meals so you can reheat leftovers in the microwave, make a casserole you can freeze for later in the week, try to always think how to cook extra so you can save cooking on another night. If you brown hamburg, double the batch then season some with taco seasoning, and throw the rest into spaghetti sauce for another night.
    The homework should get easier as they get used to it. When my kids complained about homework I said "It's not for me, you go tell you teacher you don't want to do it" They always got it done lol
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 9:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• it can be tough..but somehow we all manage one way or another
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2010