I'm was so lazy today and now I need to get off my butt

I am 5 weeks pregnant and I was so lazy today. I didn't clean up messes and I need to prepare food for tomorrow. Do I get off my butt and do it or do I just throw in the towel tonight?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 9:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get up now, while you can still see your toes.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Go to sleep your growing a fetus your body needs rest.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would go to bed! the first trimester is exhausting - you'll get your second wind during second trimester. After that, it's all downhill from there. :)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Every once in a while, ya just have one of those days....especially when your body is working overtime to make new life! :) Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Do just enough work to make the guilt go away, then go to bed. If you are anything like me, if you go to bed now you will just lay there and think of the stuff you should have been doing all day. So do just a little then relax with a clear conscience :) Congrats!
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 9:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• im hear ya!! im 6 weeks pregnant and i was SOOO lazy today! i feel bad cause i cut out our weekly trip to the library cause i just didnt want to deal w/ nausea in public. i didnt even make dinner! i keep thinking about the sink full of dishes i need to wash.

i say throw in the towel...one night wont hurt! besides you're pregnant...you only get to use that excuse for 8 more months!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:47 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• you should get some rest...and jus get up early and start preparing the food :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 9:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I had one of those days too & i am not even Pregnant! LOL There's Always Tomorrow- Throw in the Towel Little Momma:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010