Wedding and 6 months pregnant?

I'll be about 6 months pregnant when my SO and I get married (October 29th). We wanted Halloween, but we're going to a magistrate, and Halloween is a Sunday this year, so that's out :( But I need ideas for "costumes" (we still want to do a Halloween theme). So what would work for me (seeing as I'll be 6 months pregnant), my 10 year old, and the twins (7 months old, will be around 8 months when we get married), and my SO? We have many ideas, but they all clash lol.

Tink0711

Asked by Tink0711 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• how about a renaissance theme? You would look very pretty as a maiden with a nice baby bump!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We were thinking about that earlier tonight lol. Or a Civil War type theme (my SO is a big history/war buff). Thanks for the idea!!
    Tink0711

Comment by Tink0711 (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010