What is your typical Sunday?

OctoberOrganics

Asked by OctoberOrganics at 2:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in General Parenting

• Church...them my hubby watches football and Naps while I take care of our baby...then I go running and then we eat.
    Anonymous

• On sundays we have a full breakfast and have family day , games, movies ect....
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Absolutely no different than any other day of the week :P We don't go to church or anything, and my boyfriend usually works on Sundays, so we just go about our normal routine as if it were Saturday or a weekday.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• SO FUNNY I almost posted this same question a few mins. ago! My typical Sunday is waking up at 7:00 making breakfast for a family of six. Then we shower. Then we get our dress clothes on. Come home at 12:00 change clothes, make lunch, and its whatever you want to do that day. The kids usually go outside and play. Hubby gets on his fav game, I get on cafemom. During it all we are up and down playing with the kids, eating snacks, basically just hanging out doing whatever comes to mind. Sometimes we go get an ice cream cone, go for a walk, take the kids to the park. Just depends on the weather really. Today we missed church (pain in my back). We woke up and made Kolaches, coffee , hot chock. and oatmeal. Cleaned the kitchen and got the kids dressed for the day. The kids have been outside all day looking for lizards...such a nice Sunday, opposite of my back pain.

Patrina1981

Answer by Patrina1981 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• And tomorrow being Columbus day, the kids have no school. So a pay per view family night it will be!
    Patrina1981

Answer by Patrina1981 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• We get up early for Confirmation class/church service/ breakfast and then come home and my guys like football. I will nap/read. We usually have a crockpot dinner on Sundays.In nicer weather we go for walks,play in the park,....Robin
    ilovecoffee95

Answer by ilovecoffee95 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Well, today was different. We actually did yard work lol. But usually, it's cleaning up (in hopes 2 keep the house somewhat in order 4 the wk. ha ha) laundry, getting school clothes ready 4 the wk. & cooking dinner (w/ enough 4 leftovers lol).
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• My typical Sunday I stay in my pajamas or a cute sweat outfit most of the day. I work full time and it is my only real down day. I do laundry, clean my house, watch movies or whatever show I want. I grill dinner on the BBQ and just chill out until my crazy Mondays start up my busy week.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 7:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2008