can anyone give me some good advise on getting preg???

like some vitamins i can take or anything else

kelly87

Asked by kelly87 at 6:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My OB just suggested to have lots of sex when me and my DF were trying to have a baby. I wasn't supposed to be able to have babies so he gave us a chance to give it a go and it worked! It is always suggested to start taking prenatals when you are trying and I also read where if you take Folic Acid for a year prior to getting pregnant you cut your chances of having a preemie by 70%. As a mother to a preemie I think this is an awesome idea! I plan to do it when I have another LO.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 6:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• How about an ovulation predictor test? That way you know when you are fertile and can have a better shot. Get them at any pharmacy.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i was lookign at them.. they are alot of money and they dont really tell u what day ur ovulating. its like a guessing game. u take one and i could say ur ovualting then it might not... am i right i mean i never used one but looking at them thats what it looks like
    kelly87

Answer by kelly87 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Having relations every other day..no more or less. Be at your ideal body weight. Start prenatal vitamins now. Reduce Stress and prayer.
    Anonymous

• having sex all the time isn't how it works... my sister was told to have sex every 2-3 days that way his sperm can build up and you'll be more successful... that's what her doc said and now she's having a little one naturally after doing invetro for 6 years!
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 7:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• don't go at it like rabbits. maybe 2 times a week. give his sperm count time to rise. and cut back on your and his caffene. or you could get drunk go to a bar and have sex with a stranger. that way works for a lot of my acquaintances. (that's a joke people)
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008