Feeling baby kick

I went and had my ultrasound this last monday at 19 weeks! I am having a boy!! She also said that my Placenta is on top so it will take longer for me to feel the kicks. Has anyone else gone through this and when did you finally start to feel your little one? Thank you!

miranda_nichols

Asked by miranda_nichols at 10:07 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yea my tech said the same thing but mine was on the bottm so I felt her kicks at 15 wks you should start feeling it soon
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes, I have had it happen. It does take a little big longer to feel the baby kick. I would say within the next five weeks you will be able to feel him.

Congrats, I am having a Boy too!!!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I started to feel faint flutters after 10wks. At 16wks I felt taps. I'm 19wks now and I can feel kicks. Congrats on the baby boy
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:44 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have the same thing, expect my doctor said it differently. she said my placenta is in the front. i guess thats the same... i asked my doc around 20 wks why am i not feeling the kicks (because when she would listen to the heartbeat, he would be kicking the dopler) but i couldnt feel it! too funny lol... but im now 31 weeks and feel him kick more often these days.. but let me tell you dont worry if you dont feel him kick that muuch!
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 12:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Im 34 weeks and dont feel a lot of kicks or anything.I first felt Him at 28 weeks.
    From2to3

Answer by From2to3 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 3, 2010