wish my hubby would consider another baby.

I no that its up to the two of us to decide to have another baby, i've wanted another since my daughter was 6 months old. My husband on the other hand thinks that she is out of control and doesn't behave and he doesn't want to bring another kid into our lives when our daughter is what he calls a "monster" she's a 3 yr old opinionated spoiled princess is all. He's also in the army and feels like he missed so much of the first childs life that he does think its fair to get to be around for the 2nds or not be around again. I'm not looking for a way to convince my husband because i've realized that i may just have to be happy with having 1 awesome kid! Didn't no if this happens/happened to other wifes, im really struggling with this!

HeatherJ1225

Asked by HeatherJ1225 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes for the last eight years I have wanted another child and I am tired of waiting so figure out if you can live with only one and sit down and talk about it..
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i have actually left him once because he said he didn't want any more and i did, so not agreeing on something that major we split. He came running back and telling me that we could have another one, we have been i guess you could say trying but just last night he said that the reason he doesn't use protection is because he doesn't want me to bitch so now i feel guilty and that im forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do.....
    HeatherJ1225

Comment by HeatherJ1225 (original poster) at 10:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• =( sorry I know
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Well maybe one day he will want another one
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Seems to me as though you guys need to learn how to communicate better.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• communication is our biggest downfall, we both think we r always right and were both so stubborn that talking doesn't happen, its more like arguing and getting nowhere...
    HeatherJ1225

Comment by HeatherJ1225 (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2010