are the small little hard thuds, baby kicks??

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 10:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say so! I loved those with my first two kids. My third- well, we'll just say she came out with bruised feet... no joke! I wish we would have taken pictures of it, but at first we didn't know what had caused it so I was afraid. The doctor determined that her feet were bruised! She'd been kicking my ribs and anywhere else she could kick. She ripped the ligament around my uterus. I wasn't real fond of her 24/7 kicking. It's so fun though! My oldest would kick to the beat of music, balls bouncing, just about anything!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 10:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• More than likely. It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Maybe. It could be a punch. Put your hand on top of the feeling the next time that it happens and see if you can tell if it's a foot or a hand.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 10:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yea, i thought my son was kicking my first pregnancy come to find out at ultrasound he was a puncher he never moved his crossed legs so i think he preferred punching sometimes if you have consistant thuds in a row in might be hiccups depending how far you are
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yup sounds like it. cant wait till i get to feel those again . i have a few more weeks for that though
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 10:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• im 22 weeks with twins. i was jus wondering cuz sometimes when i bend over i feel a couple of quick thuds like "dont bend over" :)
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Sep. 2, 2010