Carpet stains?!?

I have beige carpet and a 5yr old, a 4 yr old, a 19 month old and a soon to crawl 6 month old....I do not know what we were thinking!! LOL As expected the carpet gets stained up regardless of our no shoes, no food, no drink policy that is strictly followed. I shampoo about twice a month, but I'm not always satisfied with the results. What kind of cleaner do you guys use and do you think it'd be beneficial to use a color safe bleach?? It's a light beige color and was beautiful when we first rented this home, I really want to get it back to that even if it means a lot more work! Thanks y'all!! :P

KariLyn84

Asked by KariLyn84 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• When we had beige carpet (was put in before we bought the house) I used Oxyclean to clean the carpet or Mean Green (from the dollar store). I also used Resolve in my carpet cleaner.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• honestly, the best bet is to buy a carpet cleaner! I have Bissell Pro-Heat x2. It is 300 dollars at walmart, and my carpets look new all the time, I swear it is worth it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010