do i

do i tell the new guy that i am seeing about how abusive my ex was towards me or do i just let it go and not tell him anything?

kenzie24143

Asked by kenzie24143 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• If you trust him be open and honest with him.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• It's not pertinent to the situation. Now if you have an arguement and he wonders why you cower, then it would be a good time to tell him why.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think it depends on how serious your relationship is right now. Also you should tell him if he is interested in your past relationship because some guys arent interested.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 10:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I think you will know when the right time is to tell him. If things start getting serious and you can really see yourself being with this guy for a long time, I think you should let him know. You should get to a point where you feel comfortable talking about it with him first I think.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• If you feel comfortable enough then YES- i would tell him & that you will NEVER go through that again for Anybody!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:52 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• If you tell him then he may feel that you trust him enough that you shared a piece of your history and that it may also tell him that that's why your cautious and that you are smart to be carful because you don't want history to repeat it self GL.

paurad

Answer by paurad at 11:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• if you are comfortable and this is a serious relationship then yes tell him
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• i think when u tell a man about that some of them will use that at u when they get mad.
    ladydi121

Answer by ladydi121 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• depends how he would take the issue-positively or negatively
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• please do not tell your new man about your past. just leave it alone.
    moxiema

Answer by moxiema at 2:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2010