Costumes?

What are your Children dressing up as this Halloween?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 10:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• my middle wants to be a princess, my oldest a dog and my youngest wants to be a pig.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Not a clue... My oldest told us last night he wants to be a pirate... But he was a pirate last year so we are going to try and get him to find something else.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm no sure yet, but I'm leaning towards a scarecrow. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm thinking Tinkerbell and Cheese the mouse. LOL.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• So my son is 21 months old and I figure I get maybe one more Halloween where I get to choose his costume, you know before he wants to be Superman every year LOL So I wanted to come up with something really creative and I decided....MOZART! Hahaha! We are going to twist his hair back (He has the most adorable little curls in the back) and POWDER it and the top of his forehead (!!) and get some like cherry chapstick and give his lips a little color. Ruffled shirt, pants, buckled shoes, and a little toy piano. Presto! My little maestro! (He is going to DESPISE me when he's 16!)
    zeppelynn

Answer by zeppelynn at 8:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• As it stands right now our 9 yr old wants to be BubbleBee from the transformer movies...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:22 PM on Sep. 3, 2010