how much does your baby sleep?

Im wondering how much or how often your babies slept during the day at 3 months old. my son seems to be going through a transition where he doesnt need as much sleep during the day and im trying to establish some kind of new routine for him but i need some ideas!

samuelsmom936

Asked by samuelsmom936 at 10:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my baby is four months. i dont really have a napping routine for her though. she sleeps from about 8 pm to 8 or 9 am and takes 3 one hours naos through the day
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My DD is 14 weeks. She might nap all day one day and be awake all day the next. DH swears he has her on a schedule. He doesn't. He doesn't even have himself on a schedule.

Your baby will find a pattern then a growth spurt or milestone will happen and throw everything off. Just try to be relaxed about it and follow the baby cues.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010