Family?

What are your Favorite Fall Activities to do as a Family?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 10:55 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in General Parenting

• This will be our first year actually being able to do stuff as as a family. My son was a newborn last fall. I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch, fall festivals, and the apple orchards. Oh, and it'll be his first time trick-or-treating! I'm soooo excited for fall! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Apple picking (yum!) pumpkin picking, carving jack-o-lanterns, jumping in leaves, taking walks through the woods when the leaves are changing, letting my son take pictures of the leaves, camping, HALLOWEEN, picnics.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:57 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• We love taking the kids to the farm to pick pumpkins, play in the corn maze and just do fun fall things!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Football games and hunting.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Our favorite is the trip to the pumpkin patch. We also like to go to the corn maze, make scarecrows, decorate for fall, play in the leaves, picnics at the park, camping and then there's Halloween...it's our favorite holiday. Hubby really gets into the yucky makeup with the girls (last year our youngest was a zombie swamp monseter, I made her costume and he did her make up - she had strangers asking her for photos!) and we always have a big costume party.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Cider mill, pumpkin patches, hikes, the fair. There are so many fun things to do in fall!
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:01 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• apple picking, pumpkin patch, hay rides, trickortreating, and our fall party for the kiddos!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:04 PM on Sep. 3, 2010