can you feel

Can you feel depressed while pregnant like you just dont want to be around anyone do anything ?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YES....
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 3:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Yes, I believe so you have so many hormones already in your body and when you are pregnant they are elevated, if you are feeling this way you have a highly likely chance of having the baby blues after you have the baby....make sure you are aware of this postpartum! If you need time by yourself then take it you probably need it! Good luck mama!

BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Yes, I was like this for a while during mine I didnt even want to sleep in the same bed as my husband. I also have PPD now that I had our little baby its taken a big toll on me.
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 3:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Yes, hormones can cause huge fluctuations in your mood. If you feel like this after you have the baby though, you SHOULD tell your doctor. It could be Post Partum Depression (PPD), and it's usually easily treatable with medication. If you ever feel like you can't handle things, have suicidal thoughts or feelings, feel like you can't take care of yourself or your baby, or have thoughts of harming your baby...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell someone and get help. You're not alone.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• oh ya .. i do once in a while i get just so aghh i dont want my honey to talk to me touch me or anything lol it sucks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• today i just feel that i want to curl up in a dark dark corner n never move
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 9:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2008