What am I gonna do?

Its only the 2nd day of the month and we have 7 dollars to our name. All of our bills are paid but how am I supposed to get through the rest of the month if something comes up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• hope that nothing comes up and borrow some money from ur family if something does everyones going through a ruff time atm with the economy im sure that they would understand
    nandy90

Answer by nandy90 at 11:13 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• you could have a yard sale, or sell something on craigs list. you could ask you church or the salvation army. even the assistance office. best of luck
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 11:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm not sure about this month, but now might be a good time to plan a budget for next month and the months to come. I think there are a lot of free online budget worksheets to help you.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:12 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I agree have a yard sale,or ask your church
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:14 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• This is one of those times when you go through the house and figure out what you need and what you don't. Then you take what you don't need and either A. have a yard sale B. Sale it on craigslist or C. Pawn it
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010