Have you ever just sat outside and enjoyed it?

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 11:20 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• All the time! We have a 3-seasons room on the front of the house that basically encloses where there would be a front porch (house came with the room). Each end has an 8ft sliding door and there are windows all across the front with screens. We tiled the room/porch with colorful Mexican tiles and put comfy furniture out there and use it all year 'round. In the winter we sometimes put a small electric heater in the room/porch and sit out there to watch it snow. There's also a patio off to the side of the room and we'll sit out there in the summer, too, if it's not too hot.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:40 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• all the time. Its peaceful for me, and thats when I do my best writing. My band loves fall because they know I'm going to be sitting on the porch with a guitar writing new stuff so its my most productive time of year!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 11:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Everyday! When my kids are too loud or too wild, I step outside and sit on the front porch and just enjoy the outdoors.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• All the time.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:22 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• All of time there is nothing more beautiful then being outside and just enjoying our surroundings.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yes. Especially if I am having a hard time with something and the sun is out. I could set out there all day listening to the sounds and watching the wildlife. I could also set out there all night looking at the stars and probably falling asleep with nature. Absolutely love it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:30 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• when i can
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• its been a while since ive done that
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Don't have the time to do so.but love it if it happens
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I love sitting out on my back deck.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:23 AM on Sep. 3, 2010