Why is he being so mean

Hey I am new and I am looking for some advice. for awhile now my husband and I have been getting into it a lot. It’s like nothing I do is good enough, he get mad if certain stuff he has asked me to do isn’t done the way he said to do it and when he ask me to do something he will get mad if I don’t do it quick enough, if he ask me somthing and i don't answer him quick enough he will yell at me. I am really starting to get stressed out from all his angry out burst and him just being mean and yelling at me all the time.

raestillday

Asked by raestillday at 11:21 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like something is going on, either he has something bothering him that he isn't talking about, he's doing something that is causing his moods to change or he's unhappy and being angry. I am sorry. I think that you need to talk to him about how you are feeling and how he is making you feel.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry he's being that way to you. I don't have any advice, but here's a bump.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have talked to him and he will just sit there and ignore me. Then when he wants to talk to me about why am so distant from him he yell at me if he don’t get the right answers. Our relationship hasn’t always been the greatest but we have gotten a lot better but now it just seems likes he is getting set back in his old ways.
    raestillday

Comment by raestillday (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Mine does that and I never let him get away with it. I also tell him what a baby he sounds like. Not all the time, but he's typically moody. Or I just ignore him. Giving him attention a times was the way to do things. Used to be. Well, sometimes their are just not enough rocks to throw. And .... it's like the old saying, in one ear and out the other, because it's not what they want from you , it's what they can't get from themselves.... I've seen it too much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• have a chat with him and let him know how you are feeling.
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:48 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• This is a form of abuse. Get to a counselor. Go yourself if he refuses to go with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:48 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Did this happen all of a sudden or has it been an ongoing problem with his attitude. If you can't do things right for him in the way he wants, I would tell him to do it himself. But asking a question and expecting an immediate response, that's ridiculous. There are some things that you can't answer that fast. I don't know about you, but depending on the question, sometimes I have to think about it.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• just tell him plainly that u r his wife & not a slave.If he doesn't like the way u do work,better for him to do it himself.perhaps then he would realise what he is upto
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:57 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• That is emotional abuse. He should not be yelling at you and getting upset to that level. If he has a issue with you, he needs to talk to you respectfully. You two need to go seek counseling and get help because his behavior is not acceptable.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:23 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I would really talk with him and let him know how he makes you feel when he is yelling at you all the time. You also should remind your Hubby that you are his WIFE NOT HIS MAID. All this yelling has to afect the children so maybe bring that up also. Children learn from are actions and what they see or hear. Remind him of that also.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010