If there was a Cafe Dad would you sneak on there to see what they're talking about?

Asked by mekarevell at 11:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• yep. there used to be a daddy' my dh was on it. sometimes i'd get on there and "be him" LOL like if i had a question for the guys i'd say it like "my wife wanted me to ask..." and it's not all what you'd think it'd be. they actually have some good conversations, and good answers. only they're not up there as often as we are lol. most of us are SAHM's, or can get online at work. they work, and/or can't get on while at work, and not as obsessed as we are about CM. actually, there was a group on there my dh was a member of, called "wives addiced to cafemom" LOL

Answer by armywife43 at 11:29 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Well I hadn't thought about it, but now that you mention it.

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:24 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• There is one called DadDaily. I have gone on my husband's account and checked it out. Men are not as shallow as some of the women on her make them out to be. Most of the questions are about raising a family and being a good dad and husband, not sports and cars.
    I saw a post on there by a man who was a total slime ball bitching about how his wife was going to get fat and flabby during pregnancy and that he works really hard to keep his figure and she is a total cow and that he is angry that she got pregnant. And ALL of the guys jumped on him and told him what a douche bag he was and that she deserved better than him.
    Another thing I noticed was that there is no drama there like there in on CM. The guys are just not catty bitches like women,

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:32 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Yep and there actuall yis but i cannot think of the name of it. it is like Daddy daily or something like that.

Answer by Melbornj at 11:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Ok, there is one, but it seems no where near as interesting as our site ;)

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:26 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No. I'm guessing 95% of it would be about sports and women.

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• here's one

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Nope. I can't imagine there would be anything on there but sports, cars and sex talk!

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Ohhh that would be tempting ....

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• No, because there wouldn't be anyone there.

Guys don't chat unless Fantasy Baseball/football is involved

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:28 PM on Sep. 2, 2010