What Is The BEST payback You Ever Gave To Your EX!

mine was.. when my bf of 3 years up and left randomly and moved to a different town he left me in an apartment with bills to pay in 5 days cleaned out our account and picked up and left to a different town!! of and we had a child! he left for a BAND! well we were sharing cars i was playing cool told him he could keep MY car but he had to pay the insurance the day he didnt pay i told him he had to come get him stuff because im moving and ill throw it all ouut so of course he comes packs the car FULLL of his stuff!! and comes inside to say goodbye to our son. I was crying andhe was laughing at me tell me we were a joke!! mean while my friend with the spare key to my car was outside and took my car back!! and drove it to her friends house. not only was he stuck in a town that he didnt live in but he also had nothing.. the same thing he left his son with :) sounds harsh but it wasnt! in was GENIUS

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why waste the energy? I do not believe in being vindictive. It is immature. I do however believe in karma.

Like, I got fired after 3yrs and 2 promotions, because "It just isn't a good fit" and 2 days later, the only other office girl, fell and shattered her kneecap and was out on disability for 16wks.

You shit on others, the world will shit on you
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Ahmen sistah. I sent my ex- an invite to my wedding. LOL... Too bad for him.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• garnished wages finally kicked in after a whole year of playing his games. He could give me money, he couldnt give me money and then finally,,,BAM,,,the garnishment kicked in,,,,that was a very good day!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:42 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• wow that's actually really immature.
    The best payback I ever gave to my ex, who was emotionally abusive and loved to make me feel worthless, was move on in life and meet my husband and have my version of happily ever after. I've run into him a couple times with my children in tow or while out with DH and I can tell that he's staring!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I don't need payback my ex is getting enough bad s*** to last a lifetime even though he's the only one who hasn't seen it tehe.
    newfound09

Answer by newfound09 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I posted pictures of him online with my thong on backwards... Not attractive! His friends still haven't allowed him to outlive that one!

Immature? Yep... Worth it? Yep!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I was going to say exactly what mommaofh2 said, that for me was the best payback, knowing that i wasnt there for him to run to when he wanted. Just moving on with my life and cutting him out of it hit him harder than anything else i had done when we had broken up before. I will never forget the look on his face when my husband and i ran into him, i ignored him and my husband just smiled and put his arm around me and we walked away, that was the best feeling ever to just walk away and not care :)

He contacted a friend of mine years later hoping i was single again only to find out nope i now had 3 kids was still madly in love and had left the state to start a new life far away from where he could get to me :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• LOL i hate when people are like OMG the is immature!! blah blah blah its human nature baby!!! if someone is going to come into my life!! build a HOME and FAMILY with me and DITCH it and my SON for a band..i have the right to take my car back!! and i have the right to put my foot down and let him know you will not be walking all over me and you will not kick me when im down i will fight fire with fire and eye for an eye.. doing thing out of line yes.. stupid but if he is going to STEAL from ME! i had to quit my job i didnt have a sitter he CLEANED our bank account i HAD NO MONEY for diaper no money for shit!! and i helped him and let him keep one of my cars!! yeah i can take it back!! and if you can understand that then suck it mama.. i dont care! what i did was 100% amazing and guess what i have a WONDERFUL life even tho i stuck up for myself!! :)) say what you want but it wont make me feel bad! at all he is a sry person
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I can't understand half of your post, but it appears that you said he could keep the car if he paid insurance. If you said he could use your car then how is it theft? How old is he anyway? A band, what a loser.

As far as your question goes, I don't have to do anything to get revenge on my ex. He's his own worst enemy. Always angry, always miserable about something. Really I've been too nice to him.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 12:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I didn't do revenge, exactly. My mom always said, "The best revenge is a life well lived."

So after I left, I started living. When he saw me one day dropping off the kids (I was on going on vacation while he had his time with them), he was shocked, and his gf was livid! I had colored my hair, gotten it cut, had nice clothes on, oh.. and I lost 20 pounds. And I had a nice car, that I was paying foe all on my own.

He couldn't stop looking at me and she looked like she wanted to claw my eyes out. I, however, took one look at him and was reminded of every single solitary reason I left.

Didn't intend it, didn't plan it, but there ya go.....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010