Does any one know what ingredients are in Moon Sand?

I cannot find an ingredients list anywhere for this stuff. I would love to buy it for my son but he has multiple allergies.
I simply need to know if it is free of his allergen's,
which are: milk, soybeans, eggs, wheat, barley, rye, oats, peanuts, tree-nuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, lake/shell fish.

any input is welcome! thanks!

haesmama

Asked by haesmama at 3:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I looked on the Moon Sand website and didn't see a list of ingredients, they probably don't want to give away their "secret" but I did find a site that is for a Make Your Own Moon Sand and it tells you how to make it.  If your son isn't allergic to any of these ingredients then just make this one.  It's probably cheaper to make it, than to buy it anyways.

http://www.wisebread.com/make-your-own-moon-sand-dirt-cheap

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 8:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• if you call the copany they will be able to tell you if that stuff is in it or not!
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 2:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Has he played with those 'foam beads'?You can mold them on things or play with alone.Kids love clay too.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 12:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008