What would you do if...

A friend of yours starts talking to your younger sibling. I've told this certain friend things about my family that I don't want getting back to them. But now she's talking to my sister quite a bit. I know it sounds kinda like I'm being a big baby but I'm worried things will be said.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have faith in your friend. If she is the blabbery type she may say something...but if she is normally not that type, have faith that she won't go telling.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• this can be a lesson for you....make sure you find someone who will keep what you tell them personal, unless its something where you or someone else will be harmed.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• um deal with the consequences of blabbing. Not much you can do!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You shouldn't have shared things you weren't willing to share with everyone... Most of my friends are friends with my sister too (she's 5 years younger than me) but I have nothing to hide from anyone - I've never found the point.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• yeah, that's tricky. You could just ask her why she's suddenly conversing with your sister. It could just be that they have things in common... ASK- that's about all you can do at this point. Tell her you were open with her and expect her to keep things just between the two of you, but ask her what's going on.
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 2, 2010