do you think dying your hair is ok? i want too before hubs gets home to look nice

pinkdena

Asked by pinkdena at 11:59 PM on Sep. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Oh absolutely. I am the Queen of Hair Bleaching!! Do what makes you happy. You only live once.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I used to do it all the time, but I've noticed on other people that I can usually see spots they have missed or whatever, and it really worries me that mine looked like that lol.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Sure. I have dyed my hair tons of times. But I've never seen a point in having a salon do it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:03 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• well i would get it done at a salon of course ha ha
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• my failure rate is twice that anything cute I ever did with my hair....that is one out side service I do employ!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• well then, what color? do you let the stylist pick the hottest one or what?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:07 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Up to you if you think your husband is gonna care or not, etc. I've been dying my hair since I was 13 because my natural hair color makes me look like I don't wash it every day when I did. :/
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 12:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I had highlights added to my hair once and it made me look blonde and I am no blonde lol and then when they started growing out I went to a different hair dresser and had her dye my hair and she said she was going back to my natural color and it turned out black and all my friends started calling me snow white lol.
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If you have not done it before, be careful. Usually it will pull much darker than you expect. A safer way is to use a semi-permanent color which will eventually wash out. If you really want to look nice for him, just meet him at the door wearing something skimpy and seductive. Trust me he will think you look great :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:11 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i want to do a 3 color high light/ low light thing.... maybe throw some deep reds in.... my husband has been deployed for 4 months and will be another 4 months.... the last time he saw me i was only 2 weeks preg and always did my hair and stuff... now i dont do my hair and its growing/fading out and im not the fit little about to be a cop lady no more lol
    pinkdena

Comment by pinkdena (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2010