do you do anything special leading up to 911?

I have been in cm a for three yrs and I found this background of the New York Sky line pre-911, with the twin towers. I put that as my profile background and in my project play list I use Enya,,,only time as my song. That was a song that I totally relate to 911. What, if any remembrances do you do leading up to 911? I also was given this pin at work that I wear on September 11th.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sure that I "DO" anything extra special but I make sure to make it apart of "MY DAY". I will watch the news as to what they are saying. I will call my hubby to tell him how much I love him, he is in the army. I look back and remember where I was that day, I was in the Navy in Japan and I remember everything like it was yesterday. I made sure that my youngest daughter was born as close to 9/11 as the docs would allow me, and her middle name is "Hope" to represent the hope of a new beginning, for the lost, and for all those that are fighting for us now.
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 6:02 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I light an extra candle that day when I do my devotionals and say my evening blessings, but beyond that, no, I don't do anything.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:11 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i dont do anything
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Nope. I don't dwell on it. If I did, I would have to do something for every other tragic event in history.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:23 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• on 9/11 i kiss my husband and tell him he is my hero... he was in the army before i met him. he joined right after 9/11. we also try to watch a 9/11 themed movies with our kids so they know what happened, why the day is important.

happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 12:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I feel very sad and get scared. My heart goes out to everyone who has lost a love one.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I guess for me,,it is a time of remembrance. I remember it like it was yesterday, I guess I always will,,,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I don't do anything. It's just another day for me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• light a candle and make the kids wear a shirt that has red,white and blue in it
    coryswife8183

Answer by coryswife8183 at 10:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i light a candle and talk to my kids. my daughter came home and asked me about 9/11 in kindergarten so i knew they needed to be told plus their uncle is in Afghanistan and we are watching his son. She wanted to talk about it she was only a baby when it happened. I showed her the pics and the drawings that i could that i felt would not be to scary for her.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2010