How to get stretch marks out naturally

can any moms out there tell me how to get rid of stretch marks the natural way? becuase i dont like using all those creams and things :)

kate78966

Asked by kate78966 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• coco butter, avon has creams for it
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 12:18 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• get the capselsof vitimen E oil and break them open and put it on your stretch marks.....dont by the bottle of vit E oil...its not as potent and strong
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 12:19 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• buy*****
    momaholly

• Stretch marks are scars, you can't "get them out", they fade with time, some things help them fade more quickly =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I do not like the creams either. idk.... for sure do not scratch while pregnant - i thought that was a joke or something but yea.... my belly is the proof that it is not :|
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• yeah thanks for the comments guys!
    kate78966

Comment by kate78966 (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• a greek girl told me extra virgin olive oil..... her grandmother told her that. i use palmers belly oil it smells nice and not greasy : )
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:23 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• grape seed oil OMGa' it is the best thing ever! got rid of them in about 6wks
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i used coco butter
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 6:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I just read an article about PCO (Proanthocyandidin - is a natural plant bioflavonoid extracted from the seeds of grapes) - it said that many individuals taking PCO have seen it reduce the appearance of surgical scars and stretch marks. PCO is nontoxic, noncarcinogenic, non-teratoginic. It has been thoroughly tested in France for more than 40 years and used by more than 10 million people. Because grape seeds are so bitter, occasional nausea or stomach upset has been reported. If you are interested - I take a grape seed extract from Melaleuca - it is 100% satisfaction, money back guarantee. Good luck!
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 3, 2010