What laptop would you recommend

Im going to be going to college any laptop you would recommend

montanagrizmama

Asked by montanagrizmama at 12:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Shopping

• an HP is the only laptop that works well
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• mac its very easy to use!!! and everyone has one in college lol i have a mac desktop and a dell laptop
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My husband and I both have Dells. We have had a couple of problems, but Dell has been so great about service and repairs. My in-laws have had several different brands of computers and every brand has flaws. But when you get such exceptional service that is worth buying from that company again.
    My mom just bought a new HP and something was wrong with it when she bought it. She called HP and had a terrible time getting help for the problem. She ended up taking it back.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• DO NOT GET AN EMACHINE OR ACER! BOTH ARE CRAP!
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 12:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• HP or Acer.

My Dell SUCKS and their customer service was NO help. Whatsoever. Personally, I'd love to splurge on an Alienware, but now that Dell owns them, I'm second guessing that. If I'm going to spend three or four thousand on a laptop, I want it to actually work.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• hp or dell mini. the mini are great b/c they are really little
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• DH and I both have HP's and have been very happy with them. My Mom has a Dell and hates it.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:50 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My hubby has an HP Mini, he hasn't had any problems with it. I have a Dell Inspiron 1440... and my hard drive has crashed twice! My hubby thinks he has the problem solved (Dell's tech support is a bunch of Indian people who don't speak English). When I buy a new computer, it'll be an Apple or an HP
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Acer or HP we have both and they work fine.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:31 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I used to have a Acer which I LOVED it just recently went kaput couldn't find a replacement that I liked with the features that I wanted so now I have a Toshiba and so far so good.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:27 PM on Sep. 3, 2010