What is the funniest thing your toddler has told you?

I think one of the funniest for me would be when my 3yr old asked why my stomach was so big, i replied with a smile and theres a baby in there ^_^ she looked at my face then stomach seriously looking angry and when i asked her what was wrong she asked me why i had eaten the baby lol.

ShadowXX

Asked by ShadowXX at 12:42 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Not mine, but friend was loading the kids in her explorer the other day, and had to kinda climb over her daughter,

Mom: Sorry my big ol butt is in your face

daughter: more like your big ol vagina

rolling on floor

blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I can't think of any good kid one-liners on the spot(though I know they're have been many from my 2_ but the way they pronounce words when they are young is too cute. My ds used to say "gookie" instead of "cookie" and "Oh my gooshness" Instead of "goodness" and currently my 2 yr old dd calls Piglet"Pig-it" marshmallow is "Mofo" which dh laughs at because it sounds to him like a bad word lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:52 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Lol! How cute!!!
    My dd needed to pee, she ran to the bathroom then I hear "my pants go round and around and around!!!" I go in and she was trying to rip them off! Lol
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• it's funny i can never think of a single thing -there are so many. my son is 2 approaching three. -one time i was laying on daddys bed on my belly - i just recently found out i was pregnant - my son comes and jumps on me - oww oww -he straddles me and gives me a big hug pats my back and says something like "now now its okay"... or something.. it was creepy and hilarious. i have no idea where he got it. otherwise when he is not really upset and says "i no wanit anymooe" I have to laugh.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• when ever my DD wanted to be picked up in stead of saying pick me up she would say pick you up i still laugh at tha
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Dada go pooo pooo. Haha.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I was trying to get my son to sit in the grocery cart and he was throwing a fit. All of a sudden he yelled out, "I wanna see Michael Jackson!" NO idea where that came from!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The Funniest Thing my 4 -year-old has asked me was one night after his first day of pre school just a couple weeks ago. They are learning about the Lord and he says, "Mommy, did Jesus drive a b-hecile?! It was SO darn cute!! ;)
    LanesMommy06

Answer by LanesMommy06 at 6:00 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• A few weeks ago we were sitting on the couch and he pulled out a modern painting coffee table book off the shelf and starts to look at it.

He asks me, "Mom, what's your favorite type of painting?"
    I told him that I liked Pop Art.
    He looked at me and said, "Oh, that's nice. I like Ab-stwact Ex-presh-on-ismmm."

I almost fell off the couch laughing! This kid JUST turned 3!

He also will recite the whole beginning part of the Aquabats' Pool Party, complete with the phrase, "You don't even know, dude!" (which he also likes to use that phrase anytime we say wow!
    LuckyPlusOne

Answer by LuckyPlusOne at 8:39 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• My son fell in the parking lot today and scraped his knee. After his bath tonight, we were trying to get him to let us put neosporin on it. He refused, telling us "When the hurt goes away, it will stop hurting."

Love the logic there, kid.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 10:36 PM on Sep. 3, 2010