Is it just me or...

does it seem like more people are having kids just to boss them around? and bitch about paying for their stuff? I honestly dont get it....

Morgs7531642

Asked by Morgs7531642 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• I see many parents who do not seem to get much joy from their children, that's for sure. I know everyone has their moments but when I go out and see crabby parents bitching at crabby kids, over and over again, it makes me sad. I have so much fun with my son, no matter where we go. Kind words are very easy for me to give him, and I make an effort to make sure he has fun no matter how mundane our errand is. It's not that hard for me to put my kid first I guess. It doesn't seem to be the case with a lot of other parents. Very sad.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:03 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i think alot of people who arent ready to be parents or who arent safe about sex being like that but i know i wanted this baby and i dont want to just boss them around
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• my group of peers are 40 year old moms...never heard anything like that~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• my son was an oops... i guess is what you'd call it. I love him so though. i have crabby moments but i feel horrible.

i see parents that did not know what they were getting into or don't like it etc. they make me sad.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i have 5, and I agree! I love getting stuff for them!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 3, 2010