would u rather weigh less and fit into a bigger size.. or weigh more and fit into a smaller size..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't care how much I weigh. I just use it as a gauge to see if I am increasing or decreasing in size.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:11 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• you can always fit into a bigger size, but you can't always fit into a smaller one.
    so, i guess 'bigger' would be my answer.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i always weigh more and fit into less. its your muscels, if you work out, you are going to be heavier. heavy doesn't always mean overweight.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I would rather weigh less because it would be easier on your body, joints/bones, even breathing/lungs, and it would be easier to move/live. Thanks to gravity. I grew up dancing and I've gained weight due to pregnancies. My body does not like being this heavy. It's hard and tiring to do everyday things and it's sometimes actually pretty painful.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:38 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Weigh more an fit into a smaller size, cuz it would mean I had more muscle and less fat!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think the number on the scale doesn't mean a whole lot because you will weigh less if you're shorter and have less muscle. I think what matters(to me) is how I look in a bikini, lingerie and regular clothes. A flat belly and nothing jiggling and you can't ask for much more!! Bone structure has a lot to do with it too. If you have large bones you can be slim and a size 8 but if you are small boned, then you will not most likely look slim in a size 8.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The scale number doesn't bother me as long as I look good. So I would rather weigh more but be smaller!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2010