Cute picture ideas for fiance over seas

Ok gals :) I have a HUGE favor. I need ideas for pictures of me for my fiance whos overseas. sexy,cute, funny and romantic. anything girls pllllllease! thank you

SoldiersBay

Asked by SoldiersBay at 1:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Why don't you do a theme fr every month? Like for September you can be in red, white and blue for 9-11 and Labor day. And then for October you can be in a Halloween costume, Thanksgiving you can be a turkey, pilgrim or Native American and December an elf or Mrs. Clause. January a lady snowman, Feb a heart, March a leprechaun, April an Easter bunny, May red,white and blue again for Memorial Day, June something for Father's Day, July red,white and blue again or a firecracker, August is a bikini! :-) Put your child(ren) in the photos too if you want dressed up!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:27 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• SweetLoveofmine has the right idea. But do seperate pics for the kids so he can see the family he loves and for yours make him thank of you and how much he wants to be home w u. Make your outfits sexy and cute. I guess not 2 sexy cause someone else my end up w the photos:)
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I would do a 50's pin-up theme. There is a mom on here who owns a photography business and she does these. I will send you a pm with her name if you want. She could give you some ideas on what to wear and what backgrounds to use.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:36 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I know this isn't a pic idea, but my very favorite package I sent my hubby when he was deployed was a BACON package. For some reason I thought it was just hysterical that they weren't allowed to have bacon in Iraq. So I put together a package full of everything bacon I could find, that was not actual bacon. (Ebay was great for this!) It had bacon gummy candy, bacon bandaids, a bacon poster, a movie with Kevin Bacon in it, a few other random things I can't remember, and to top it off I found bacon packing tape to wrap it all up in. I did cover it in a plain brown box so it wouldn't get stopped and opened on the way, lol. But it was goofy and fun and my husband thought it was funny. He still talks about it 3 years later.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• if you can I would do a "calendar" like it was earlier stated I would do each month a different theme. Sept is the start of fall and you could do a pin up in fall leaves or a pile of leaves. . . . October you could paint your belly like a jack-o-lantern or something and have cute lingerie on in a black or spider webby back ground. . . and so on and so forth. . . Jan. you might want to do a traditional 50's pin up. . . GL
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 4:19 PM on Sep. 3, 2010