cheat and lie? adult content

If you cheated, and you know there is no way your spouse/s0 would find out, would you just go on about your lives, or would you risk turning everything upside down to be honest and ashamed the rest of your life?
(This is in terms of a one night stand, not a yr long affair while he's in iraq or something insane like that....)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they say never say never. or whatever. so I guess I can't say I wouldn't ever cheat. but I'd like to think I wouldn't. so ok, if I cheated, I'd tell him. I'm horrible at keeping secrets and he'd know something was wrong anyway. but as far as I can tell, the problem won't come up :)
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 2:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No. I am not the type of person who could cheat and then lie. My first marriage, I separated before I slept with anyone else. If I felt the need to cheat on this husband, I would again ask for a separation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Tell the truth!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 2:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I would never cheat in the first place nor would dh. He gets mad if another man even looks my way!! And he thinks all other women are too fat, ugly, trashy or silly lol. I mean he thinks that in comparison to me because he means that no one comes close to me or is good enough and I feel the same about him. Anyways, you have no relationship if you aren't honest. You have to tell the truth. And just because you think there's no way hubby will find out doesn't mean he won't.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• This is hypothetical and purely for fun. No guilty party here! LOL My hubby and I have an awesome relationship! :P This is just to see if women think the same as men! LOL
    KariLyn84

Answer by KariLyn84 at 2:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I will never ever cheat him
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• No not my style
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i would never cheat on my husband but if somehow i did i would tell him i could not live knowing what i did to a man that has been so amazing to me its not right
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 3:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2010