sex and money

I recently went to bingo and won $1000! I was so excited, it was the first time I'd ever won. Anyhow, I was trying to think of a fun way to surprise my husband with my luckyness and thought I'd make it more fun. When I got home, I ran my bedroom and put on a sexy bra and panties, and then stuffed all this money in the straps. I came walking out and said SURPRISE! I WON!
He didn't pay any mind to me what so ever, he was happy but only cared about the money, lol. We didn't even have sex that night!
Here's the question. How would your husband react if you did this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• My SO would have done the same thing. He'd only care about the money.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Wow, I'd be pretty ticked!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• wow i'd be pissed! any man who can ignore a woman in sex bra and panties...especially stuffed with free money!...has some other issue going on, because thats just not normal
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Um well the money was a shocker to him and sorry but he's use to you...It's kinds mean but I think it wasn't intentional...He was just happy you won. I'd be upset too but I think it was harmless. Just keep in mind it's YOUR money.
    Anonymous

• My hubby would've have died laughing cuz it's the kind of silly thing I'd do. We'd probably end up just going out and spending it and having sex when we got home.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Thank you ladies! I wasn't really mad, I was more hurt and kind of embarrased that he didn't take the bait! That's why I asked anonymously. The worst part, is I'm to embarrased to bring it up with him, so I'm to much of a chicken weenie to get his take on it, lol.
    Anonymous

• He might have thought it was a joke and that the money was more important than the sex at the moment. It can be a huge distraction. My boyfriend probably would have done the same thing. Money in itself is not an erotic idea to anyone I imagine (unless you are a hooker, stripper, or golddigger). He was probably thinking how much fun you guys could have with the extra cash. Don't take it personally or that he doesn't find you sexy. He's just being a guy and things like sex and money are two entirely different things.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• ok, well i would have done that after the kids went to bed, and then more than likely his reaction would be this (i know my husband WAY too well...lol) me:"surprise! i won!" him-" really? how much?" me- "$1000" him- "REALLY???" "come here"...and i'd walk over to him and he'd start taking the money off of me while making out with me. after we did "the dirty"...lol....then he would say "so where do you want to go for dinner tomorrow?" (or something along those lines) and i would say "what you talking about? we are NOT wasting this money!' (money is so tight these days, any extra money is great. i'm SO glad gas prices are going down!)
    Anonymous

• when it comes to money, my dh loves to spend it right away. which is why on payday we're always out of money the next day. i pay the bills, he sees how much we have left in the account, and he goes out and buys things, leaving us with $20 till last until the next payday, no matter how many times i tell him no....ugh i hate it!
    Anonymous

• i would have let it slide...but i would have been hurt.
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 7:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2008