Here are the Mosque fires (that didn't happen) lol

http://www.examiner.com/holiday-travel-in-atlanta/mosque-arson-marietta-will-upset-sha-ban-holy-day-prayers

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/sep/02/attacks-on-mosque-site-pervert-american-values/?partner=RSS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What is the question? If it is the same as yesterday, then I will refer to the first part of my answer from yesterday's post which was exactly:

If a mosque was burned I would think the same as I would if a church was burned. I would think what a shame it is that a place of worship was destroyed and I would hope that the congregations that used the destroyed place of worship would be able to find another place to practice their religion. I would hope that the criminals that set fire to the place of worship were caught and prosecuted for their crimes.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• That first one was in July..

The second one no it wasn't an actual mosque (as the article said PROPOSED mosque site) but the construction equipment..which is why some said in that other post ..that the title was misleading because it wasn't actually a mosque burned...k?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• When did synagoguesget burned down in NY? (you are obviously not Jewish since you spelled it wrong) Nice grammer btw, your writing is shit too.

liberal rules of debate.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:26 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I don't get it, it did or didn't happen? It looks like to me this did happen.

This is exactly why I say the Muslims in NYC need to watch out, the bigots there are only going to cause problems for them. If they do succeed in building it I'm afraid the Muslims will be harassed at the very least.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 8:41 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Babbling about? This is obviously in reference to the post yesterday on the burning of construction equipment..it isn't tough to understand..

How about the muslims who planned to burn down the synogouges in NY?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The title of the post yesterday said nothing about it being in TN. So did you just pull that out of your arse or what? Nor did she say anything about "burning of construction equipment."  Obviously you like to make shit up because it must be too tough for you to understand.

When did synagoguesget burned down in NY? (you are obviously not Jewish since you spelled it wrong) Nice grammer btw, your writing is shit too.

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 9:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Not to mention that first link speaks of a burning in GEORGIA not TN...this is all why some said that post yesterday was not refering to a burning of a mosque..not too hard to understand..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Tnmomofive what are babbling about? What difference does it make that the OP posted 2 from 2 different states? Must it only pertain to TN?

momentofpeace

Answer by momentofpeace at 8:43 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I agree they'll probably be harassed. But I hope that doesn't make them back down. I would hate to see them let other people bully and badger them into not doing something they're perfectly within their rights to do. Not being happy about a Mosque being built is no excuse for illegal behavior, and if it does happen it should fall on those who stoop to it and not on the Muslims themselves. (not that I'm implying you feel any differently, lol) I think it is of the utmost importance that the Muslims stand their ground in this, and stand strong in the face of adversity...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:45 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Tnmom the OP in yesterdays post corrected herself on the first page, and couldn't edit the question. What's your point? That somehow because she made a mistake in posting a question that Mosques are not being protested or even attacked. Theres a larger issue here that you are obviously trying to ignore. What would you say if the post was Muslims protesting and vandalizing churches? Don't be a hypocrite.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 3, 2010