OMG I found out my SO had sex with my best friend and my sister. What do I do?

My sister confessed thru alot of guilt that she had confided in my SO and then in a moment of weakness had sex with him then felt so guilty about it and told me.

My Best friend was there and decided since the topic was up, that a year ago, she had sex with him too when we first started dating and didn't know we'd end up so serious later, so she never told me.

OMG!!!! Advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Your SO obviously isn't very committed to you if he's had sex with at least two women since you've been together. Dump him, now. I bet you find that there are other women as well.

I can *almost* understand your BF's indiscretion, if she didn't think you were serious at the time I don't know that I would stay angry at her if she's truly a good friend. I don't get your sister, obviously you need to work this out with her. What a mess, I'm sorry.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:48 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• DUMP his SORRY BUTT, WRITE OFF the BACKSTABBING friend, and try to handle your sister the best you can. That is a toughie. It would be hard for me to even look at her again.
    genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 7:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I see everyone says to dump your best friend...normally I would say the same but I think in some situations the best friend is closer to you than the sister. Just because you have the same blood dosen't mean the sister should be forgiven and dealt with and the best friend should be sent away. Like for instance in my case I have been best friends with my BFF ever since we were in second grade, my kids call her "Aunty" I am closer to her than i am to my own sister. For this situation, I would definitely dump the boyfriend, he seems like he would take advantage of any "lay" he can get. I probably would not speak to my sister of my BFF for a very long time, it would take me a long time to get over what has happened..... I hope you find the strength to do what you feel is right, and sorry you have to go through this....

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 7:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I am thinking, if he slept with your sister and your so called best friend who else have he slept with omg!!
    If i was you i would get rid of him!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Sister well you can't change that but friend??? I think not! Not if she sleeps with your bf. I would get rid of the "friend" and the bf and have a serious talk with my sister!

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:39 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ask him with out letting him know you know like he would you ever cheat on me? i was watching this tv show where the bf was sleeping with his gf sister and he also slept with a few other girls. i think that is so wrong. if he confesses and that it was only those 2 times maybe you guys can work.... but if he says no i never would cheat then i would flat out be asshole i know you did and dump his ass. if this happened a while ago and he still lies he is still cheatin
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 7:55 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Your SO is a Donkey... You need to either get rid of him, or try to get some help together, but rememeber hun, if he could cheat on you with your BEST FRIEND & Your sister & not feel guilty about it, just how many other women are there? I wouldn't want to be with someone like that.

As for me, Id have a harder time forgiving my sister then I would my friend. The friend one didnt know that ya'll were gonna get serious, & for two, friends will always come & go through out your life. They dont last, & the ones who happen to last dont sleep with your SO.

The sister should have known better, thats flesh & Blood & its not like you can just walk away & not have to deal with it, You'll have to see her, shes family. You two are going to need to sit down & talk things through, but in the end, remember that she is your sister, even if you can't forgive her you'll have to get along with her....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You don't need advice for this. You need a place to stay...without any of them in it.
    niknik78

Answer by niknik78 at 8:02 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• You are stuck with your sister - blood ties and all that.
    Your best friend is not a best friend. Best friends do not sleep with the other's mate.
    As for your SO - He's not a significant anything. He's a jerk that needs his butt dumped now. If he can't keep it in his pants with your best friend and sister, he's not going to keep it in his pants period.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:15 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If that were me in that situation I would cut off all contact with all three of them. Divorce the husband and move on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:35 AM on Sep. 3, 2010