where is a good site to sell baby clothes and food?

I posted an add on craigslist, 3 adds actually, selling 62 jars of earths best organic baby food for $30 and all of my daughters clothes, a dollar an outfit, up til 6 months. I got 2 not serious responses. Thats it!! I just want to get rid of the clothes and the food and get a little profit off of it. I'm upset. I need to make space in my house, these are great deals. Does anyone know of a baby related selling site or something.

*edit* I want it to be a site where I can sell it locally. I'm looking for cash only and pick up only.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 8:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can do that on eBay and it's more picture friendly so that people can see what they are buying. You can also post a craigslist ad and neighborhood posters for a "baby garage sale" and find weekend to lay everything out on a table in front of your house. Good luck!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 8:37 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• That's not great deals for the kind of people that buy things at yard sales or CL. You can buy perfect brand name clothes for 50 cents at yard sales. That doesn't sound like that good of a deal for the baby food but I never used baby food so I'm not sure. You could use the baby food in cooking or to stir into other things you make for your baby/toddler.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:53 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• hmm. I just donate it, its easier on me personally. One less chore to do
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I donated a lot of the clothes, but the rest are in excellent condition and I could really use the $
    gottalovemal

Comment by gottalovemal (original poster) at 8:50 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I live in New York, I've never seen perfect brand name anything for .50 lol. With the baby food, a box of 12 goes for $10. So in the store, 62 jars would be about 55-60 bucks with tax.
    gottalovemal

Comment by gottalovemal (original poster) at 9:01 AM on Sep. 3, 2010