How do you spend LABOR DAY WEEKEND?

I alway let my hubby do the cooking and SHOP TILL I DROP! Yea!

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 8:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• BBQ at home just the 5 of us more peaceful and quiet
    coryswife8183

Answer by coryswife8183 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm attending a big get-together this year, for other widows and their children. We've only been able to all get together twice before so it's going to be great!
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 9:00 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• not much. Odd how they get a school day off right after its started lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:52 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We're having a quiet weekend at home.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 8:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Normally my parents throw a big party and invite half the world... but they did that last week for my sister's going away party. This weekend we're going to visit hubby's grandparents. I don't know what we'll do on Monday... probably clean the house... woo fun!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 8:56 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Sighs. Tomorrow I will be cleaning house & one Labor Day I will be sitting watching Movies & Ordering Chinese Take out. Its what I do every labor day. =) THe hubby & little guy go hunting... I love it & I look forward to it every single year.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:04 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We go fishing near the house and generally stay in on labor day because all the drunk crazy people are out on this holiday.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We have plans for Sunday. My SIL lives on a farm and we are having a cook out there. We ride horses, swim, bonfire etc. Good food, fun and family. Who could ask for anything more?

My DH power washed my kids play set and I am going to take one day of the long weekend to stain it before the winter. Other than that not much.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:57 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm hosting a big party - and hey Nancy, I got your email and I'm so excited that you'll be able to be here!!!!! That's wonderful! Be careful on that drive!
    It's a big family picnic at my house (I live on the St. Clair River) for members of my widows group and their children ... well, I wish it could be for all of them, but we're all so spread out that it'll only be 9 or 10 families ... but still, it should be a good time. Everyone is bringing good food and we're grilling out and there are games for the kids (and fishing off the dock for the older ones) and all kinds of stuff!
    I'm so excited, it's the first time I've had company since ... yes, since then. I'm glad to be having time with good friends this weekend
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 10:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2010