I'm 4 weeeks prego and everything i eat i get heartburn any ideas why??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ginger tea is excellent! and try drinking aloe juice...it tastes like asprin, but it does the job. good luck
    Anonymous

• LOL, you're gonna have a hairy kid. Thats what I was always told and I had horrible heartburn when I was pregnant and sure enough she had a full head of hair when she was born. I was addicted to Tums until I found out that antacids cause constipation. Talk to your OB about trying Prilosec.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 7:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• lol sorry but you'll have to get used to it.. or eat tums like candy... i know that heartburn can go away/lessen if you eat dairy (something about the calcium in it)... try drinking milk/choco milk... that's always helped me and it's good for baby anyways!
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 7:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i know this might sound gross, but if you take a shot of vinegar it usually helps. :) i personally like the taste of vinegar haha...
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• yup the vinegar does work. So does drinking ALLOT of water with and after your meal helps.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• baby's growing hair. sorry. try milk and tums.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• try drinking distilled water and apple vinger
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2008