Anyone?

I m almost 13 weeks pregnant with my first baby and im super excited. I go to the doctors Thursday to hear the babys heart beat for the first time and I'm very excited. But im having dreams that everythings fine like the baby has a real good heart beat and what not, do you think maybe the dreams are my bodys way of re-assuring me that everythings fine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont think dreams mean anything. I hope not anyway with the crazy ones i always have!! Hehe! But i'm sure everything is going to be great! You are just excited so it is coming through in your subconscious. Have fun with your pregnancy! I miss those days!
    CoreyLynn

Answer by CoreyLynn at 4:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Dreams are usually a result of your worst fears in a way. Dreams can always mean things you want to achieve in life or how things you want as a result. Some don't believe but.....

It worked for Sigmund Freud..lol

Best wishes!
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 4:11 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think you are so excited that when you are asleep you are still thinking about it. Im sure you and your baby are just fine. Congratulations. (I'd rather dream the baby was doing good that have dreams that it was not.)
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 4:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If you dont hear the heartbeat this visit, dont be upset. The baby is still very small and lots of swimmng room We didnt hear it at our 12 week visit but for a brief second. We did hear it at the 16 week visit.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Those are great dreams to have :) With both mine babies we had trouble finding the heartbeat, so I kinda dread the beginning now. I think it is a really good sign though... Dreams are our minds thinking about things that make us happy or stress us. You must be very happy and not very stressed!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Dreams are a product of your subconscious mind. While not all of them mean much they do mean something. Just not in the way you expect them to do so. CoreyLynn I'd love to analyze what you think is crazy. LOL Might find something out. But in any case yes I think you are reassuring yourself that things are just fine.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2008