How can you really tell you partner is cheating on you?

They seem to think they know everything. Little did they know that their lies and their body gestures will tell the truth. Can't look at you in the eyes, won't touch you any more, or touches you more then he/she has before, many excuses, secret phone call looks, always gone and the money is slowly disappearing.

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 9:21 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• my dh was doing all that and was cheating. He got caught everytime by cell phone records. You can delete numbers and texts from the phone but they are still on the cell phone bill if you get a detailed bill. Oh and our money was dissapearing too for the stupidest excuses from him...turns out he had a pill habit too. Easy addiction to cover up.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:59 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Check all bank accounts and phone records...track his mileage...check to see if he's really where he says he is...of course, if it's come to this, whether he's cheating or not, you guys obviously have some issues you need to work on...good luck.
    niknik78

Answer by niknik78 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• If he answers the phone all the time and walks out of the room, if he's texting nonstop and you ask who he's texting and he won't tell you, or says oh its just joe blow...if he doesn't come home on time, if he's always out drinking...obvious sign he's cheating!
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Have you asked him if he's seeing someone?
    niknik78

• yup and their smell is different and style changes too then dudes dumbs most cant lie and they get even more caress when they cheat lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I think I would be able to tell because he would be out late and he would have presents
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• also, when mine was cheating, he would accuse me all the time of cheating. He would cry upset at the thought of me cheating, which came out of nowhere (or so I thought), he would be more secrative, he started hiding his phone when he was home (i caught him taking it out of his shoe one day)
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2010