What is life like with a Drill Sergant Husband?

My fiance just got orders that he will be going to Drill Sergant Training once he gets back from Iraq. I just wanted some feedback on what to expect once married.

militarywife616

Asked by militarywife616 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• my husband has thought about doing that. He is coming home from Iraq on Thursday. Im not sure what all is involved. Good luck.
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 4:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• good luck on that one. Just dating one sucks imo. Then again mine might just be a jerk in general. I like him but hates how he treats me like I'm one of his troops to shout commands at.I keep getting fed up and leaving but then I miss the sex and come back! lol I wish you the best.
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't know but i know lots of men who live with them, their called women or wives. except for the few women that are actually nice but i don't know to many that are. i just don't get it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Its going to be longgg hours for him, weird hours, spur of the moment stuff, nasty mouth. You might be his only joy at the end of the day
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2008