Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

How would you deal with this RUDE neighbor? Advice Please!

My neighbor is a nutcase! She's always messed up on pills and alcohol and she always comes out of her boyfriend's house screaming at us! She doesn't pay rent, he does. Ive never gotten along with her, but its worse now! She told my 5 & 3 year olds that I was a bitch and on meth! They don't even know what that is! & now she is saying that my unborn baby is going to be born meth-ed out! I DONT EVEN DO DRUGS--NEVER HAVE! None of the neighbors like her either. What would you do?


Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • If I were you, I would call the police, and tell them that I wanted her prosecuted for harassment, and I wanted a restraining order!

    Answer by mommy11260 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

  • Call the landlord and report a person NOT on the lease as living there! Call the police! They can lock her up on a 72 hour physce evaluation! Espically if shes as nutty as you say. Get ALL the neighbors to sign a petition to the landlord to have her removed. List ALL the crazy things shes done.

    Answer by vbruno at 9:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

  • Honestly, I say get a restraining order. She has said crazy things and scared your children and is slandering your name and causing you emotional stress during pregnancy. Get a restraining order.

    Answer by gottalovemal at 9:55 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

  • The thing is... the landlord is not that reliable either. I've told her about all this and she just says "well hit her".. um no. She's (the landlord) is one of those two-faced ppl who pretend to like ppl to their face and then talk about them behind their backs. And we've called the cops.. they just told her to go inside and shut her mouth.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

  • Does she bother other neighbors as well? If so you all may want to get together and talk to him (tenant) about the gf and her behavior. If he won't do anything then all of you should make it a point to talk to the landlord, tell her about the situation and say 'if things don't change will WILL call you each time there is a disturbance, and we WILL call the police". Maybe if she (landlord) gets 'pestered' enough by many people she will get tired of it and do something. I would stand firm, and let all of them know you mean business, if things don't change you will call the cops each time she 'disturbs the peace'. I hope everything works out and the gf is removed from the house once and for all.

    Answer by MizLee at 9:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2010