What's a very scary dream you've had??

I had a dream that the volcano in our city was getting ready to erupt and I was running back to my house to warn my hubby. When I got to the hill overlooking our house the volcano exploded and lava completely covered my house, killing my husband.

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 4:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• This is awful and still gives me chills to think about...but right after my daughter was born I had a dream that I was in Wal-Mart going thru the frozen food section and I look into the freezer bins and I see vacuum sealed babies...some of them are still moving...I start ripping open the packages and wrapping them in my coat and asking people to go get me blankets but everybody just looks at me like I'm crazy and nobody will help me. Some of the babies are dying in front of me. The kid working there just tells me "Maam, you're going to have to pay for all those" and I knew I didn't have very much money...it was horrible. I woke up bawling and cried every time I thought of that for months.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• When I was around 2, we lived in a house on the Main street in town. My younger sister (18 months younger) was in her crib just a few feet away from me. I was facinated with this picture of my cousin holding a "Stretch Armstrong" doll. Don't know why, but I was. One night I was dreaming that the "doll" was real and man sized and he was trying to get my baby sister out of her crib. When I gasped and hid under my sheet, he heard me and got down on his hands and knees and started to crawl towards me. I then screamed and my mom came into the room. Til this day, I have to have my feet covered up and I HAVE to have clothes on. I just can not sleep soundly otherwise!!!!
    DaizyDawn

Answer by DaizyDawn at 4:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I had a horrible one last night. There was a sadistic serial killer on the loose & I was the different victims! I could see everything happening, the stalking, the attack, the different ways that he killed the victim. I could see everything but couldnt' stop it and the killer was never stopped. But it was like I was floating above it all or having an out of body experience.

I even woke up trying to end the dream-got up & went into the bathroom but when I got back to bed & went back to sleep the dream started up again! All night long until I got up at 9 am.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Omg the vacuum sealed baby one is horrible!!!!
    I had a similar dream where I was being stalked by a murderer. I ran into my church and cried for help but NO ONE would help me. The killer walked in and stabbed me to death. But I could FEEL it. It hurt sooo bad. After he killed me the first time, the dream rewound and started all over again. And no matter how I tried, he always killed me.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• where a poisonous snake bit my baby girl. i had a feeling that she was hurt all day long
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• last night, i had a horrible dream and i woke up at 5 in the morning,

i had a dream that my husband and daughter were getting beat by these men,
    i didnt know who they were , but when i walked in the house, they were both on the floor i went crazy i poked one of the peoples eyes out,

My mom said its hormonal dreams from the pregnancy but i am still scared to sleep tonight,
    i woke up at 5 like i said, put on some cartoons and woke up my daughter, to hang out with at 5 am,
    Anonymous