How can someone love life so much?

MommieOfOnly2

Asked by MommieOfOnly2 at 9:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• oh, how can someone not ? I love life.....life is good....if you make it good !!! I love the mornings...everything is fresh and new every morning and I set goals and meet them... and if you think I have it good...you're wrong....but I make it good....I have 3 children with Fragile-X and Autism....We have challenges every day....we have blow outs every day....money is extremely tight and we don't have a home we can call our own...we rent a place and have no backyard...hubby and I share a vehicle....I lived single life for a while too...I could go on and on...but then I'd be dwelling on the negative and I refuse to do that...because I dooooo love life !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 9:39 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• By dwelling on the positive, by making happiness a choice!
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I agree with FXmomTo3. If you make it good. Everyday is a gift. I know that's very cliche but it's true!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• By waking up everyday and seeing how blessed I am 5 healthy happy kids, Our own home, a husband who works hard. I focus on the positive.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Being positive and not dwell on the negative.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I LOVE THIS WEB SITE
    MommieOfOnly2

Comment by MommieOfOnly2 (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• How can you not love life so much? All around you are living things. You, your kids, family, friends, animals, plants and things that you would never even imagine. Life is a wonderful thing and I enjoy it and am thankful for it every day. I live to love and love to live.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• whats the problem?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:05 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It's all about choice ... choosing to focus on the negatives, or choosing to accentuate the positives. I could be really down - life has been really hard since my husband's death. But really? I'm still standing. I have a beautiful daughter. I might be working hard to keep a nice home, but I have a home. We have food to eat. We have each other. We have so much . Life is beautiful - and far far too short not to love it with all that we are.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:16 PM on Sep. 4, 2010

• It is all the state of mind you choose to have. Think positive and life will be positive! think negative and it will be just that
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010