Would ya'll....if I?

I was wondering if ya'll would be interested in a blog that's called "A New Mommies Essentials ". It's a blog talking about things that they sell in the store for new mommies that are use-LESS and use-FULL.
What would ya'll think about that? Would you read it?

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i wouldn't use it religiously, but I would definitely be interested. I kind of out of the "new" mom stage (if you mean by newborn new mom) because my daughter is 1. What do you mean by new mom. What is the age range for the products you would be testing.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 10:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• it would be any range of child. I mean by New mommy , like first time mother, but the blog would be for every mother, b/c there are some useless crap out there that people buy and they never need or use. and I would give like a review on it and say whether or not its use-less or use-full
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2010