Been thinking of a trip to Europe! Where would you all recommend going?

I've always wanted to go to Holland and see the tulips blooming. Germany is on my list too. I've been to Italy but just to Rome, Venice and Florence. Can anyone recommend their favorite spots?

Ittgal

Asked by Ittgal at 9:55 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Travel

• I loved Lisbon, Portugal. I was there on my own in my early 20's and it was so easy and the people were wonderful. Went again 5 years later on my honeymoon. It was just nice.

Liked Paris and Rome.

I've always wanted to go to Denmark as my grandfather often spent time there as child. He grew up in Germany and the family would often summer in Denmark to the point that he spoke Danish as well as German.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:25 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Cohen Ireland is wonderful! I've spent many summers there with family but personally i want to go to Paris!
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I have never been to Europe (yet), my best friend lives there and she loves to holiday in Spain. She also goes to Austria, Italy, and places in her home country- Germany.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:08 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Prague is beautiful, and it's pretty cheap too! The people are nice and the food is great!
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:18 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I love London. Ireland is beautiful too. Germany, Switzerland, Spain-all wonderful. My son loved Prague (I've never been). Are you bi or trilingual? Language deficits sometimes bother people.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:09 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I've been to Paris too, I forgot to write that down. I have lots of great tips on Paris.
    Ittgal

Comment by Ittgal (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Tuscany!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:15 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'm not bi or trilingual by any means, but love to travel. I've also wanted to go to the island of Capri.
    Ittgal

Comment by Ittgal (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Paris is a beautiful city with lots to do and see.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:24 AM on Sep. 4, 2010

• Spain!

Answer by rkoloms at 3:12 PM on Sep. 4, 2010