What is your favorite thing about being a mom?

There are days (many many days) that my kids just drive me absolutely insane. Just when I don't think I can handle anymore, my youngest daughter (19 mos) will come running to me going "Mama! Mama!" and jump on me and give me the biggest hug. Those are the moments that make it all worth it. What's your favorite thing about being a mommy?

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in General Parenting

• Breastfeeding and totally relaxing and living in the moment.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:16 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• The pride of seeing them turn into wonderful young adults! It's all worth it when someone comes to you and says what a good people your kids are.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Lately the fact that she can tell me that she loves me. Just learned to say "I love you!" So amazing. I also love going out and some saying that she is so beautiful and so smart and well behaved. That to me says that we are doing a great job as parents.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:57 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Watching them grow into amazing young men and still resting their heads in my lap during movies, hugging me at bed time, telling me they love me or coming up out of nowhere and kissing me on the cheek.
    My boys are 12 & 16 and they never cease to amaze me.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I agree with cindy18 im very proud of mine my daughter is majoring in culinary school in south america and my son is a asst manager of a furniture store not something he really wanted to do because he majored in aviation mechanics and the economy went down hill so he could not find hes dream job but thats ok im allways proud of him.
    pyrofyterwife

Answer by pyrofyterwife at 2:28 PM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Knowing that I get to mold my chldren into the great people they will be as adults!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 3, 2010