I need some good songs to put on my Ipod! Any suggestions?

I listen to just about everything from oldies, classic rock, to country... everything but classical, real punk-like stuff and hard rock. I already have the top 100 chart from Itunes (I buy lots of songs). Any songs you'd recommend? We have a trip coming up tomorrow so I need to get the pod loaded and charged! Hubby listens to punk music... I'm not really a fan, so I put in the Ipod when he puts that crap on.

SAHMomOf3

Asked by SAHMomOf3 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• You can google and look for list of songs like best songs of the 70s, best soft rock, and then that may give you more ideas for searches. Some of the contemporary people I like are Colbie Caillat, Train, Santana, Jack Johnson, James Blunt

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:28 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I'd recommend anything from Reba McEntire. All of her music is great, especially the songs from her cd from last year. Maggie Creek Road is a great song, so is Strange ( I think that's the name of the cd, not sure).
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• These are the artists I have on my I-POD.....Rolling Stones,Guns & Roses,Tom Petty,Poison,Aerosmith,Black Crowes,Alabama,The Eagles,Lynard Skynard,AC/DC,FleetwoodMac,Heart,Justin Timberlake,Taylor Swift.Those are the ones I can remember.You better start filling that I-POD up girl.You don't have long.Have a great & safe trip.
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 10:32 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I love Colbie Caillat!! Already have all her songs :)
    SAHMomOf3

Comment by SAHMomOf3 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• LOL- I only have 2 GB free on my Ipod... it's an 8 gig, but I want it FULL!!!
    SAHMomOf3

Comment by SAHMomOf3 (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• all reba dixie chicks then you cant go wrong
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010