This is not a question but feel free to read...

Ok I'm not trying to be mean or anything trust me but I'm having a hard time understanding why some many women post asking us if their pregnant, I think thats dumb, we can't tell you if your pregnant or not, If you think you might be take a test and let us know how it goes please. We don't know anymore than you do.Thank You

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol there ya go .. i just didnt want to see the stupid fights start again .. YES i totally agree with you
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• amen...

me and other women before already said the same... but women are STILL too stupid to know what we already know. haha..

and they do not have any form of common sense... its annoying... but i guess there is no cure for stupidity :D

wow.. that was mean.. but it needs to be said.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I've learned that some teens from myspace and other sites will see the cafemom ads and get on here to ask that question. They aren't really moms most of the time but just young girls making accounts here on CM for that reason. It is annoying. I wish people would grasp the concept that even if you think youhave pregnancy symptoms we still can't give you a valid answer whether those are pregnancy symptoms or not. Some women think just because they have those symptoms they are automatically pregnant but it can be caused by ovulation and your period also.
    Anonymous

• i dont think its fair to say its just teens anonymous there are some stupid people that just do it for fun.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Yeah, I've learned to not click on those questions...
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I wish the CafeMom team would be stricter on what questions they allow to be posted : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:09 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I think people just get really excited to think that they might be and want to talk about it. I am ok with it as long as the title tells me it is going to be an "Am I pregnant?" question which I just ignore.
    coug70_99

Answer by coug70_99 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I wish CafeMom would advertise on Myspace. At first it felt fun and exclusive. Now, there is no guarantee that you are talking to moms much less other women.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• that is so true reflect
    Anonymous

• Haha. Yes i posted about this as well,

I beleive they automatically think we know all since we have had children,
    having children they dont yet understand does not make you a psychic,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2008