Implantation spotting 10 dpo?

I have only ever had implantation spotting once, and I forget when it occurred. I had very light spotting 10dpo, and I only know, because I was checking CM, and it was very lightly pink tinged, almost orangish. I would have not seen it otherwise.

I am now 12dpo, and have seen nothing since. I did not have intercourse or an exam within a week of that spotting. I honestly thought it was AF coming 4 days early, but I didn't have any cramps.

Has anyone had implantation spotting? If so, when did it occur, and what did it look like? Is it possible to have such light spotting, then nothing for two days, and have it really just be a precursor for af?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had spotting at 10 dpo also. It was just as you described, nothing after that. Relax, it's a good sign!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2008