So Long Summer: What did you do during your Summer vacation?

Answer 10 of CafeMom Team's So Long Summer Questions this Labor Day Weekend and win a Virtual Vacation award for your Answers profile page.

Ask your own, and then link to it from this group post, for some extra sunshine.

Learn more in the Answers Group.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 10:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I didn't really have a "summer vacation"..but during summer, I just played outside with my kids, went for walks with them, took them swimming.. ♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:46 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i quit working behind-the-chair after 23yrs, sold our house, moved 4hrs away to be with my dh and his job. i'm now a SAHM..and not sure i like it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:47 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I was mostly at home with my kids but we got in a trip to Annapolis and also a boat ride.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:48 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We haven't had ours yet - I had my 5th child in July so that took up most of our summer! The last week of Sept we are going to the SC coast with extended family, like we do every year.

Answer by missanc at 10:48 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Not too much due to most days being over 100 degrees. We did take a couple of days and go to the amusement park and do some other fun things.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Went to Punta Cana with SO and then we took the kids to Holiday World
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:50 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• We didn't have a vacation this year, but we took the time to see the fireworks for the 4th of July, and we went to our church's summer retreat. And we moved into our new place. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:50 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Took college courses.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:51 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Tons of water fights in the front yard, went swimming a couple of times, walked around while my daughter rode her "big bike". :-) Just had fun!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Same thing I've done every summer for 17 years... nothing different than any other day.... Cleaning, Laundry, Cooking, Kids....
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 11:00 AM on Sep. 3, 2010