Did you or would you experience with the same sex? Why?

Welcome to friday everyone

I never understood but am not against it, Just curious.

I won't have it anyother way but having a man to hold because it is completely what I feel. Their body, touch, and manly hood.

Wondering what you think?

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never did, and I don't see myself doing so in the future because I'm already married and we consider it cheating whether it's with same or opposite sex.
    I have nothing against it, those are just my personal reasons.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• ummm I don't get it..... What was you talking about? Can you be a little more specific? I mean I know it is about a man obviously but..... What sex are you talking about? All I see is cuddling and what not..... It is not making sense to me other than you like to be next to a man, snuggle him, hold his genitals, and see him naked..... There is no sex talked about.

( I am not trying to be rude honestly..... I really don't see what you are really trying to ask.)

I like to see my husband naked, snuggle him and I have issues with sex that stem further than most. I love him with all my heart though and nothing will ever change that.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:09 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• OHHHH now I get it experiment duhhhhhh my bad. NO I WOULD NOT. I have nothing against gays or anything I just wouldn't.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I guess it's more about the feelings you get from that PERSON, not that person's gender. I never "experimented" with women. I was just with them. Just like I've been with men. There were no tests or experiments. Just emotion or sexual attraction. I might still if I weren't pregnant and so busy with family life.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:11 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Are you asking if we ever had sex with a woman?
    If so,yes. I had a relationship with my friend for about a year when I was 24-25.
    Been there,tried that-wasn't for me.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i have never and would never just for moral reasons but have nothing against other peoples sexuality.
    nikki2010

Answer by nikki2010 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• I've made out with a girl before.. but thats as far as it went. I was drunk! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:38 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• Just never had the desire...I love men way too much. I do however think every woman should have a wife lol.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:54 AM on Sep. 3, 2010

• i have several time from a young age and it last for a few yrs and it was with a few different girls that i was friends with.although i love men and been with mine for 6yrs would i do it again,very possible
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 3, 2010